I am a software engineer at F5 Networks with experience in agile methodologies working on the configuration management team. I have experience with Golang, Python, and Java, as well as some cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, and a little bit of serverless.
At F5 Networks I design, test, and implement custom and off the shelf solutions to problems that product development faces around reporting and source control.
- Create custom integrations between products for example ServiceNow and Artifactory to enable self service creation of repositories.
- Setup GitLab instance for product development and configure generic GitLab-CI runners for all teams to use. Current usage is over 100,000 CI/CD jobs/week.
- Help other developers learn about new ways to do their current workflow which may be more efficient via office hours, as well as help coordinate internal hackathons.
- Maintain and extend F5 Networks internal Bugzilla server in order to support product development’s needs.
At CA Technologies I worked on a product called CA Performance Management, working on the data collection as well as the installation procedures.
- Reworked how devices were certified for polling to allow customers to override the way metrics are collected and calculated from the stock configuration.
- Maintained and extended the InstallAnywhere installer used to install and upgrade the product.
- Designed and installed a light to display the status of the build to everyone in the office to prevent long term build breaks.
Some of my side projects both for work as well as outside of work.